Feb. 09, 2018
Spiral tube heat exchanger compared with the shell and tube heat exchanger, has the following advantages:
(1) Applicable when the flow rate is small or the required heat transfer area is small;
(2) Due to the stagnant heat transfer coefficient in the spiral pipe is larger than that of the straight pipe, it can be used for heating or cooling the highly viscous fluid.
(3) The flow in the spiral tube heat exchanger can be considered countercurrent flow;
(4) due to the serpentine coil heat transfer tube, with a spring effect, so no thermal stress caused by the destruction of leakage;
(5) compact, easy to install.