Jan. 23, 2017
As we all know storage tank, tower and heat exchangers are some of pressure vessels, do you know their design conditions?
The commissioning party of design of Pressure Vessel shall submit the design conditions of the pressure vessel to the design unit in a formal written form. Design conditions include at least the following:
(1) Operating parameters (including working pressure, operating temperature range, level height, take over the load, etc.);
(2) The use of low pressure vessel and its natural conditions (including ambient temperature, seismic fortification intensity, wind and snow load, etc.);
(3) Media components and properties;
(4) The expected useful life;
(5) Geometric parameters and nozzle orientation;
(6) Other necessary conditions for the design.